Safety should be a priority when operating the fireplace. Remember fireplace fuel is highly flammable and extremely dangerous if not handled according to instructions. Be sure to read these safety instructions prior to operating the fireplace.

  • The fireplace must be used strictly on a horizontal and flat surface.
  • Use 70% or 91% isopropyl alcohol as fuel. Never fill the reservoir higher than the fill line, 1” from the edge
  • Flame follows fuel; spilled fuel should be cleaned with a dry paper towel or a rag before lighting.
  • Use only an extended lighter or long match to ignite.
  • Never refill, more, or touch the fireplace while burning or when it is still hot.
  • Cover to extinguish out. Do not attempt to blow out.
  • If lit fuel spills, suffocate to extinguish or spray with a fire extinguisher.
  • The fireplace should never be activated, handled, or filled by minors.
  • Never leave a burning fireplace unattended.
  • Keep children and pets at a safe distance and under adult supervision.
  • Keep flammable objects at least 3 feet away from the fireplace while lit or hot.
  • Do not burn longer than 1.5 hours at a time without letting the fire pit cool to the touch.
  • Do not open the fuel container next to the open fire.
  • Fuel should be stored in a dry, cool place at least 5 feet from the fireplace.
  • Always confirm bottles are tightly sealed, keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not leave unit fuel in the burn chamber. Flame can be snuffed out but fuel must then be emptied.

Discontinue use and contact immediately for a replacement if cracks appear. SIVART assumes no liability for injuries or damages resulting from the use of the fireplace.